The Technical Committee on Information Infrastructure and Networking sponsors scientific activities consisting of interrelated set of technical, policy, and social issues implicit in the development of information infrastructures and supportive technologies to enable global networking. It sponsors papers, discussions, and standards and provides a forum for members to exchange ideas, techniques, and applications, and share experience among researchers.
- TCIIN meeting @ Globecom 2018 – on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 (12:00-14:00), Room: to be confirmed later
- Awards will be given during the TC meeting at Globecom’18
- TCIIN Outstanding Service Award for year 2018 is assigned to Prof. Sidi Mohammed SENOUCI
- TCIIN Technical Achievement Award for year 2018 is assigned to Prof. Guy PUJOLLE
- TCIIN Technical Achievement Award for year 2018 is assigned to Dr. Cedric WESTPHAL
- GIIS 2018: Global Information Infrastructure Symposium
October 23 – 25, 2018 / Thessaloniki, Greece